Message from the Consul General
The Bahamas Consulate General, New York, is delighted to welcome you to our homepage on the World Wide Web. You may have noticed that our website is being upgraded and, consequently we ask for your patience.
Upon completion of the upgrade, you will find useful information about the Consulate, as well as all information you will need to obtain services, as a national of The Bahamas living in the United States.
We extend a warm welcome to all our friends around the world; to those who wish to visit our beautiful country, to explore investment opportunities, or just to vacation on one, or more, of our beautiful family of islands; this website will provide you with all you need to know.
We hope that you find our site informative and useful. To help us serve you better, we invite your comments and /or suggestions.
Thank you for stopping by; we look forward to interacting with you soon.
We Provide the Following Services
The Bahamas Consulate Office provides the following services:
- Assistance to Bahamians in need of travel documents.
- Issuance of Visas to persons requiring visas for travel to The Bahamas.
- Authentication of legal documents for use in or outside The Bahamas.
- Notarization of Documents
- Advise perspective investors about trade and investment opportunities in The Bahamas and provide information on The Bahamas.
The Office of The Bahamas Consulate General in New York provides a variety of services to both Bahamian Nationals and the wider public living within its jurisdictional area.
In particular, the New York Office of The Bahamas Consulate is responsible for providing its services to the following states:
- New York
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island